|Date:||September 17, 2017|
|Start Time:||12:00 AM|
|End Time:||12:00 AM|
|Location:||Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center
|Contact Information:||IMA NH Chapter
about the event
10th Annual Northeast Regional Conference
Sunday, September 17,2017 to Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Join other IMA members from the New England area at the NERC’s 3-day professional development conference. This is an excellent opportunity to earn CPE’s and network with other accounting professionals.
Attending all three days of the conference will earn you 20 CPE’s. Topics include Leadership, Cyber-Security, Lean Accounting, and Ethics; a full list of the topics to be presented is listed below.
Registration fee includes all sessions, most meals, and a networking reception. See the Eventbrite page to register. Full details of the conference can be found in the attached brochure.
- Transforming a Non-Profit and Developing Leaders
- Lean Accounting: Thinking Outside the Box
- Practical Approach to Strategic Planning
- Journey of a Turnaround
- Discovering Your Role in Creating a Fantastic Workplace
- Management Accounting Roundtables
- What Every Business Should Know About Cybersecurity
- Integrated Business Solutions
- Fraud, Forensics and Ethics: Whom Can You Trust?
- Cost Management as a Strategic Weapon
- Organizing Your Life
- The Shifting Global Economic Landscape: Headwinds and Tailwinds
- Turbocharge Your Career with IMA’s New Credential: CSCA—Certified in Strategy and Competitive Analysis